Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'


Hi, I would like to visit Italy. There are too many reasons why; first, from what I've seen in pictures, it has beautiful cities being Venice one of my favorites. Also, Italy is well known for its cuisine, and I would love to try real Italian food.

Italy is also known for its historic architecture and art, I would enjoy visiting the museums and look at all the famous artworks there, because art is one of my hobbies. And of course, I'd like to visit the worldwide known monuments; the Coliseum and the Tower of Pisa as well.
I would like to go on vacation there because is probably the best way to get to know other cultures and be a part of them in a short term, and then eventually see if I would like to move there in the future, even though I would have to learn the language and customs of the country first.

That’s all, thanks for reading, bye!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 8, 'English Language challenges'

Post 2, 'The best holidays'