Post 5, 'My future job'

Hi, today I will write about a job I would like to do in the future related to my mayor, chemistry and pharmacy, although it is difficult to imagine what job I would like to have, being just in the second year of the degree, because we barely have an idea of the jobs that we can have as pharmaceutical chemists.

I think what I would like most is to work in some pharmaceutical or cosmetic laboratory to learn well how they work, developing drugs and doing quality control, but as far as I know, it is difficult to work in laboratories in Chile as there are few vacancies and people with more experience get the jobs, so I would like to go to another country where I can have more job opportunities.

Also, here in Chile they pay less in laboratories (at least to inexperienced people) than in other jobs like in pharmacy, I hope that's more equitable in other countries, but, it's still too early to know if it's a job I'd like to do, I think the best option for know is to try out all the areas in which I could job before making a decision.

thank you for reading, bye!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 8, 'English Language challenges'

Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

Post 2, 'The best holidays'