Post 7, 'Changes to my study programme'

Hi, today I will write about what changes I would make to the chemistry and pharmacy study program.

I feel that in my mayor there are many subjects that have an unnecessary and excessive complexity and that the contents are not seen again later in the mayor, although they say they help to create a scientific thinking, I feel that they are subjects that could be eliminated or at least diminished in difficulty, this in order to have more time for the really important subjects for vocational training.

On the other hand, I think the length of the mayor is ok, although due to the complexity of some areas most students complete their degree in more years than they should, the overload per semester is also quite high, which means there is no time for much more.

I can't talk much about the faculty or its infrastructure, because I only know it through the laboratories, some of the lab materials are very old or broken so they should be replaced. I haven't been in any classroom yet so I don't know if I would change anything

On the other hand, I thik that the teachers have done their best to adapt to the online modality, the teaching method is very different, each teacher has his own teaching method, so there is for everyone.

thanks for reading, bye!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 8, 'English Language challenges'

Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

Post 2, 'The best holidays'