Post 8, 'English Language challenges'

Hi, today in the last blog I will tell you about my experience learning English in the university.

I studied English 3 and 4 because the two previous ones I passed with a test, the teachers I had were different, in English 3 I had less time to upload blogs than in English 4, which made it difficult to get them done well, but my experience was good, i was already familiar with the use of blogs because at school I had a similar mode.

I liked that in English 4 the teacher gave more time to deliver assignments, because this is a more complex semester and having more time is better to perform well in the other courses, in English 3 I also had listening and other tasks and in both English there were final written and oral tests to improve pronunciation.

I still find it hard to start forming sentences but I understand almost everything that I read and hear, my idea is to do some English course later, because it is such an important language that you need to learn well and unfortunately with so few classes you can't give the dedication you need

I feel like I am constantly learning English and more vocabulary because I always watch series or listen to music in English, I just have to practice my pronunciation more, but for now I think my English works.

Thanks for reading, bye!!

Comments

  1. Hi Valentina! All your blog entries have been checked. I have not marked them as such since blogger.com is making my work a little too difficult by asking me if I’m human or not every time I mark any of your blog entries. So, please rest assured that I have already read all your blog entries and approved all of them as fit and appropriate for this blog activity

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

Post 2, 'The best holidays'